Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to keep you looking and feeling great throughout life
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Excessive or Uneven gums, all cosmetic gum surgery can be performed at the dental office
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Dr. Sayyar and staff will sit down with you and explain all the possible treatment alternatives as well the financial aspects of the treatment in detail. Everyone at our office is dedicated to you and truly wants you to have a good experience. This entails a full understanding of the procedures, alternatives, risks and benefits and monetary aspects of every treatment that would be rendered.
Preventive and Maintenance Procedures
Oral hygiene instruction (brushing, flossing and cleaning gums), Cavity control and prevention, Diet recommendations, Fluoride supplements, Mouth guards, Sealants, Digital X-rays. Videos of all these subjects are available to our patients.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.